Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Chilli flakes Banana fritters ( mulaku pazhampori)





Everyday cooking of variety evening snack, a self challenge, leads me to a new recipe and a delicious
 snack. Last three weeks it is continuing. Already prepared banana fritters. Having ripen nendran banana with me. It’s nice to use it. Need a change. Got the idea 💡 why not give the banana a spicy twist. Yep 👍 done ✅ came out well. 
Preparation 
Ripen nendran banana 4, peel them and cut into 1-2 cm circles. 
All purpose flour (maida) 11/2 cup,
Rice flour fried 1tbsp.,
Chilli flakes 1 tbsp.,
Turmeric powder 1/3 tsp.,
Sugar 1 tbsp.,
Ghee 1 tbsp.,
Sesame seeds 1tbsp.,
Salt a pinch.
Add all the ingredients except banana in a bowl, mix, add little water and combine well. Add more water to make a semi thick batter.
Heat enough coconut oil to deep fry the fritters, dip the pieces in the batter and drop in the oil. Fry both the sides till golden brown.
The spicy twist of the banana fritters turns the taste to a higher level according to my tasters. My husband loved the new twist in the pazhampori. Happy to hear all the nice feedbacks ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment