Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Nice experience with RocoMamas Pune





Visited RocoMamas Kharadi Pune located at World Trade Center run by our nephew and his friend on 27th January.
It is the very first outlet in India.
Great ambiance with their artisanal style.
We had welcome drink. A combination of unique menu items and the trendy dining atmosphere makes RocoMamas unique.
The first time we had visited RocoMamas.
My cousin Usha and me enjoyed an innovative delicious heavy lunch with great curiosity.
We had Mutton Sukkha with Sunny Side up Egg,
Cheese Baked Chicken Tikka
Chicken Wings Platter
Peri Peri Chicken Wings and Mofo Wings
and lastly Firebird Chicken Burger 🍔
Hats  off to you guys 🎩🎩
Proud of you and your team behind the venture. Best wishes and Good luck for you guys to open more and more outlets across our country and the Globe 🌍


No comments:

Post a Comment