Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Kacchi Dabeli





Kacchi Dabeli is a street food. Dabeli means pressed. Masala stuffed in bun (pav) is exactly Kacchi Dabeli. Originated from Kutch as their favourite breakfast now it is widely accepted as a great snack for evening hours. I had an opportunity to have the dish at Pimpri along with my cousin settled in Pune. Ingredients
Bun ( Pav), mashed potato masala spicy or medium as you like, green chutney, garlic chilli red chutney, imli chutney and sev.
Stuff the bun with mashed potato masala, add your preferred chutney or  chutneys, press the pav on a heated pan over medium flame, light brown both sides, coat with sev and serve hot. It’s delicious 😋

Kids prefer cheese 🧀
So add some grated cheese instead of chutneys or along with.

No comments:

Post a Comment