Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Ice orathi Kozhikode beach special


A new recipe got during my visit to Kozhikode beach with my little cousin.
That’s the only speciality of Kozhikode. So nice to taste the coldness along with crunchiness and softies.
Ingredients
Grated ice a cup, pickled mango chilli , tuti fruiti bits, fried ground nut/ channa mix, sweet syrup or sour syrup 
Three versions of ice orathi are available. Sweet, sour and sweet and sour.
In the cup of grated ice add the ingredients based on one’s taste, whether Sweet, Sour or Sweet and Sour. A total new experience of Taste. 
Yes, of course ‘Taste of Kozhikode Beach’.
Have fun at beach with ‘Ice Orathi’.


No comments:

Post a Comment