Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Friday, June 1, 2012

Urulakizhangu mizhukkupuratti(potato stir fry)

This dish remembers me pothichoru during my predegree college days.
Every day from monday to friday,this dish in common in pothichoru
along with fish or egg fry,coconut chutney and mango or lemon pickle.
Even now my mouth is watering.Mom's secret ingredient is the WOW factor.
Before lunch,potato and egg or fish fry used to disappear from almost all pothees.(packets)

Potato 2 large, cut into slender pieces,boil potato,just to get half cooked
Onion 1,sliced into slender pieces,garlic 2 cloves,thinly sliced
Green chilly sliced 2,curry leaf,salt as required
Cooking oil 1 tblspn,mustard seeds 1/3 tspn
Heat oil in pan,drop in mustard seeds,allow to pop,add onion,saute till translucent,add garlic,
chilly,salt and potato.Saute till cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment