Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Mouth watering Spanish dishes



Sharing the beautiful and delicious experience of Spanish dishes I enjoyed in our fiesta dinner group. Being the first time to taste Spanish food I was really excited to see what will be the dishes coming in. The food was Gazpacko (soup), salads, bread, seafood paella, tortilla espanola, spinach garbanzos, Spanish chicken rice, fish fry, different type rices, lamb dish were the main dishes. I was really wondered to see that it was so delicious to my taste. Of course for me Seafood Paella was the star. The shrimp, clams, scallops and mussels were perfectly decorated that each spoon gets all the seafood in it. The chicken rice and tortilla espanola took the second and third place in my rating. It’s easy to cook the dishes in our kitchen provided you should have the passion for cooking. So why to wait, go google and get ready to surprise your family with a delicious Spanish dinner on a Saturday evening. If you are a food lover to know about other cuisines go for it and get the applause 👏 👏👏👏 pictures of some dishes 
Seafood Paella 




No comments:

Post a Comment