Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Monday, October 28, 2019

Boiled Mussels

We, me and my husband love mussels. This is the dish I got inspired from Poh’s kitchen. My grandson in Australia loves this and so I became a fan of mussels. Here USA our grandsons like it. Weekend shopping saw the mussels and bought a pound. The recipe is so easy to make.
 Shallots 2, garlic cloves 2, ginger 1 inch, spring onion sprigs 3, all finely chopped, salt to taste, coconut oil 1 tbsp.
Heat oil in a shallow pan, drop in all the ingredients except spring onion, sauté it till tender, drop in washed and cleaned mussels in and cook till done. 
It’s optional to add crushed red chillies and lemon juice for your taste. Add chopped spring onion, mix well and transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot with veggie salads and bread or bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment