Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stuffed chappathy

Wheat flour 2 cups,cooking oil 1tblspn,salt to taste,water as required,prepare soft dough.
Divide into lime shaped balls.
Kadala parippu(chana dal)11/2 cup,grated jaggery 1 cup,fried cumin seeds 1tspn,
heat a shallow pan,add the ingredients,combine well,to get a thick sweet mix.
Grind it to a fine mix.Divide into small balls.
Spread dough balls,place sweet mix,cover,spread like chappathy.
Heat a tawa prepare chappathis.
A good dish to take along travel.This dish is prepared based on purampoli I had
during my visit to Pune.


1 comment:

  1. Chapati looks soft....
    I'm pleased to pass on the Leibster award to you... please pick it up from
    http://thekitchenmagic.blogspot.com/2013/03/potato-mezhukkupuratti-and-my-first.html

    ReplyDelete