Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Family Tea bun

The pandemic situation is making me creative. The bun is prepared from wheat flour, sugar, yeast, salt and warm milk. Add a tsp of yeast , 2 tbsp of sugar in the warm milk, mix well and allow to ferment for 20 minutes.
Sieve the wheat flour, add salt to taste. Transfer into the fermented mix, prepare a soft dough, knead it flat, roll and knead for 15 minutes. Keep it for 2 hours. Again knead for 15 minutes. I am not having a bread can. So thought of making the family bun. Grabbed the cake can, brushed with butter, and shaped into a hollow circle. Brushed with warm milk.
Preheat  the  kadai for 10 minutes, put the flame low, and transferred the bun mix can into the kadai. Closed it with a lid. Allow to bake for 50 minutes. The bun is ready. Had it with butter and jam. Also dipped in hot milk. So delicious and happy to see that I made it.









So simple. Kneading process is a little bit hard. First time attempt  

No comments:

Post a Comment