Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog where I would love to share my passion of cooking with everyone. Suma

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Happiness in kitchen


Making curry powders and masala in our kitchen is really healthy. The finished products give the ultimate happiness ❤️
Covid 19 pandemic period make me an awesome homemaker. Being senior enough time at home. Enjoying my passions yoga classes, youtube uploading, writing, reading and friendships!
Then @ Home 
Homestead gardening!
Healthy  food from garden through kitchen to dining table!
Trying different dishes with the edible herbs & flowers!
Next one everything getting ready from scratch in my kitchen!
Enjoying life in tune with the nature!!!
Today’s great job results in 
Chicken, fish, fish fry & garam masala!
Sambar & rasam curry powders!
Coriander, fenugreek, cumin, fennel seeds, mustard powders!💕💕


 

No comments:

Post a Comment